Join us on April 17th for an exclusive shoot day!
This year we're working with a range of local fashion designers to bring you something epic.
Each month we'll be celebrating a different creative and showcasing their talent. First up is Perth designer Immaculata.
Immaculata is a luxury swim and body-wear label with a touch of the avant-garde that offers a unique take on glamour. Blurring boundaries between traditional categories of swim, ready-to-wear and evening-wear, Immaculata makes opulent, adaptable products suited to the fluid lifestyle of a modern woman.
Inspired by gravestone artwork at Père Lachaise Cemetery, the Sacred Stone collection features matte and brushed nylon stone surfaces in a washed-out gothic palette. Hand-worked couture techniques including rouleaux detailing and fabric paint tattoo allude to religious symbols and epitaph lettering, whilst body morphing trapunto quilting and voluminous pleats mimic classical sculptural forms. Antique velvet, gossamer silver thread and pearls give the range a finishing touch of mystical Parisian lustre.
Check them out on Instagram here!
Here's what you'll receive on the day:
- A 30 minute "mini shoot" at the studio
- Your own personal stylist to dress you in Immaculata on the day (the designer herself!)
- The chance to network with some amazing Perth creatives and gain invaluable experience as a model (no previous experience necessary)
- Plus the chance to have your images published in an international print magazine for further exposure
- Take home your favourite 6x images afterwards
- Afterpay available on the day to make things easy
Our packages normally range from $399 and upwards - this time we're offering it to you for just $280 (professional styling/outfit included).
This is a limited offer with limited spaces so don't miss out!
If you'd like to secure a spot click here to send us a quick email and we'll get right back to you ;)
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
- The Antistudio x